QuickBooks is an extensively used accounting software that helps its users to track transactions efficiently and effortlessly. Although QuickBooks is the ideal accounting software, it can irregularly get stuck by technical interruptions. One such technical interruption is the QuickBooks Error H101. This error takes place when the company file that is placed on the PC requires additional configuration.
This blog will demonstrate the practices that must be followed in order to resolve QuickBooks Error H101. Now, before going through the solutions to resolve the same error, we need to know the causes of the h101 error in QB.
What Causes the QuickBooks Error H101 to affect your PC?
The following are all the possible reasons that can cause the QuickBooks Error H101 message to appear on the screen:
- If DNS settings are not correct.
- Security software such as firewalls may block access to the PC where the company file is placed.
- Due to the improper installation of QuickBooks Software.
- When QuickBooks is failed to get the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the PC.
Now, you can go through the solutions to troubleshoot the error h101.
Solutions to Getting Rid of QuickBooks Error Code H101
Error Code H101 can be fixed by various methods. We have discussed some of them as follows. Hopefully, one of the subsequent solutions will surely help you in fixing the h101 error.
Solution 1: Utilize the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Firstly, you need to download the QuickBooks File Doctor and install it.
- Run this tool in order to get rid of the h101 error QuickBooks.
- This tool will automatically detect the issue and fix it.
If you are still going through QuickBooks Error Code H101, then apply the next solution. Perform the steps respectively.
Solution 2: make a new folder for the company file.
- Make a new folder.
- Copy and paste all the company files into this new folder.
- Attempt to launch QuickBooks multi-user mode.
Solution 3: Correct the Hosting and Services.
- Go to the Files > Utilities.
- Check whether the Multi-user is appearing on the list or not. If so, this means that the PC is not hosting the company file.
- Press and hold Windows + R to launch the Run box to check the QuickBooks Services.
- Type services.msc
- Search for the QB DBXX service in the service window.
Solution 4: Verify Firewall Settings.
Under this solution, you first need to uninstall the Anti-virus Guard programmer. After uninstalling it, you will be able to edit the windows defender (available with the eighth Windows version).
After applying all the solutions mentioned above, we ensure that one of the solutions assisted you in resolving QuickBooks Error H101. If you are still going through this error or want more assistance regarding the same, then you are suggested to get in touch with us at our QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number 1-855-857-0824 to get technical help. We have a team of experts who have more than 10 years of experience related to QuickBooks. They will suggest you instant ways to get rid of QB H101 Error.