How to Deal with QuickBooks Exeadapter Error?
QuickBooks is a very popular accounting and financial solution among various users because of its amazing features. This software is being utilized by many business owners for their financial purposes. After having such exciting features and functionalities, this software comes with various bugs and error codes. These error codes take place at any time occasionally. QuickBooks Exeadapter Error is one of such issues that occur at the time of installing or upgrading the QuickBooks Desktop. Because of this error, you will be unable to install the latest package of the software. However, we are here to assist you in the right direction.
In the following blog, we will discuss QuickBooks exeadapter error and suggest some solutions to resolve the error.
Defining: QuickBooks Exeadapter Error
QuickBooks exeadapter error takes place while installing or upgrading the QuickBooks Desktop. The main cause behind the occurrence of the QuickBooks Exeadapter Error is Microsoft .NET Framework. Additionally, you may also get the same error code because of a damaged or corrupt installation of .NET Framework. You may also get a message on the screen at the time of getting this error that displays the “InstallExe method has got the issue related to the PC because of creating process”. Furthermore, you will also get prompted that your component store has also been damaged or corrupted.
You May Also Read About: How can you unvoid a check in QuickBooks? [xyz-ihs snippet=”chat-button”]
Causes for the QuickBooks Eexeadapter Error
The following list contains all the probable causes that might be in charge of the QuickBooks Exeadapter Error. You must aware of all of them in order to deal with the same.
- If the Microsoft .NET Framework is outdated, you may get the in QuickBooks Exeadapter Error desktop.
- When the installation of Microsoft .NET Framework is corrupted, this may also give rise to the error.
- Deletion of the Framework.xml file may also lead to the exeadapter error when installing QuickBooks.
- Due to a virus or malware infection in Windows.
Troubleshooting Solutions to Fix QuickBooks EXEadapter error
Well, you have already known the main cause behind the error in QuickBooks desktop is the installation of the QuickBooks Desktop. Nevertheless, it is not tricky to deal with the same issue. You can fix the error just by following the below-mentioned steps respectively.
Solution 1: Use the QuickBooks Install Tool
In this solution, you need to install the QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool and use it to troubleshoot the error in QuickBooks desktop. If you find any issues, contact our experts to get instant help.
Solution 2: Make some changes to the Framework.xml File
Follow the steps written below if you are getting the exeadapter error when installing QuickBooks.
- First of all, press and hold Windows + R to launch Command.
- After that, you have to type %tem% and press OK.
- Launch the folder that contains the name of the QuickBooks edition (Installed). Like Pro, Premier, Enterprise.
- Next, you need to open the QuickBooks Folder and click on the Framework.xml file.
- Choose Rename to give a new title to Framewrok.xml.OLD.
- You are required to download and save the new file to the QuickBooks folder.
- Next, go back to the installation folder and access the setup.exe file.
Follow the steps written below if you are getting the exeadapter error when installing QuickBooks from a CD.
- First of all, you are recommended copying the installer to the Desktop by following the steps written below.
- You need to insert the installation CD and close it when the InstallShield Wizard starts.
- Then, browse to the CD directory.
- Choose the folder that contains the same file of your QuickBooks version.
- Press Ctrl + C to copy the folder and paste it on the Desktop.
- Launch the Qbooks folder and right-click on the Framework.xml file.
- Click on Rename give a new title to Framewrok.xml.OLD.
- You are required to download and save the new file to the QBooks folder.
- Finally, access the setup.exe file.
You May Also Read About: Most Common QuickBooks Desktop Errors [xyz-ihs snippet=”consult-button”]
Expectantly, you have got all the solutions to get rid of the QuickBooks Exeadapter Error via this post. Sometimes, you may get difficulties while applying one of the above-mentioned solutions.
If you are also stuck in the same situation or want to get some more knowledge for the same error, get in touch with our team. We have a certified team of professionals who know the ways to handle all error codes occurring in your QuickBooks Desktop. So ring us today on QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1-855-857-0824 (Toll-free).