Are you facing an error while opening the company file? Did you get a message indicating QuickBooks Error 6103? This blog is for you. You can easily find the causes of the error 1603 QuickBooks in this blog and the solutions to resolve this issue.
Defining – QuickBooks Error 6103
QuickBooks Error Code 6103 generally occurs when the user is unable to open the company file. A message pops up on your screen that says “QuickBooks is unable to open the company file on your hosted PC”. Due to this error, the user will be unable to launch the company file.
There are a few reasons for the error 1603 QuickBooks. You should know the causes to fix them and maintain a strategic distance from them later on.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6103
The following is a list of reasons that will not permit you to access the QuickBooks Company File:
- If the transaction file doesn’t match with the company file. Then the user may face the error 6103 QuickBooks.
- The company files have been updated on various PCs without upgrading the transaction file or when the user is unable to update the company file.
- If the user is opening the same company file remotely on another PC in single-user mode.
- QuickBooks Error 6103 may take place due to data corruption in the QuickBooks Data file.
- When the user is attempting to open the damaged file.
- Because of the damaged Windows format that is used to open the company file.
- If numerous services related to QuickBooks Database are running in the background.
- The user is unable to access the company file due to blockage by your firewall.
Troubleshooting – QuickBooks Error 6103
Before resolving Error Code 6103, you first need to follow the below-mentioned points:
- First of all, you need to update QuickBooks software to the latest version.
- You are restricted to log in as the administrator to get rid of any error in QuickBooks.
Now, you can also resolve the error 6103 by using QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. You get this tool is inbuilt in QuickBooks versions after 2016 or follow the steps written below respectively in order to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 6103:
- Firstly, Download and install the QuickBooks Driver Tuner Tool. This tool permits you to resolve error 6103 on your own.
- After that, you will find two options: File Damage and Network Connectivity and Network Connectivity only.
- Click on File damage and Network Connectivity to find the damaged and corrupted files.
- Enter the Administrator’s password.
- Now, you will get a question “Whether the file is saved on the server or on the workstation”, choose the location of the company file.
- Choose Yes if you are accessing the company file on the server and choose No if are accessing the company file on the workstation.
- Choose to proceed to complete the troubleshooting process.
- In the end, the result will display on your screen that indicates the corrupted company files. You just need to resolve the mismatch and open the company file.
You May Also Read About: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6123?
We hope that you will be successful in resolving QuickBooks Error 6103 after applying the above-mentioned solutions. All the possible solutions have been listed in the above blog along with its causes. If you are resolving any error in QuickBooks for the first time, then you are suggested to take assistance from an expert. To get in touch with an expert or a technician, you can contact us at our QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number 1-855-857-0824. We will provide you with instant technical assistance.