Complete Information on QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool
QuickBooks is one of the great accounting software all over the world. You can rely upon QuickBooks to fulfill all your business requirements. Including the fact that QuickBooks also shows errors and bugs while accessing it just like other software. There can be various errors that you might face occasionally in QuickBooks. QuickBooks PDf issues are one of these common issues. In order to fix printing issues, Intuit offers a QuickBooks PDF Repair tool that helps you to fix all issues that might be occurred while printing documents. To learn more about the tool, make sure to go through the following post carefully.
First, we are going to explain what the QuickBooks printer tool is.
What is QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool?
QuickBooks software needs various components like MSXML, Print Spooler service, XPS Document Writer to print documents. However, while printing QuickBooks documents, you may face bugs and errors. Hence, Intuit has been designed a QuickBooks pdf repair tool that can help you in resolving the Microsoft components issues.
QuickBooks Pdf tool can also act as the printer repair tool. The size of this tool is 23 MB and was developed by Intuit. Later, we have described the issues that you can troubleshoot using the QuickBooks print repair tool.
Users Also Read – What is QuickBooks File Doctor? [xyz-ihs snippet=”chat-button”]
Errors That can be Fixed Using QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool
The printer tool can be used to resolve various issues including all the printing issues. In addition to this, we have mentioned some of the errors that can be fixed using the QuickBooks PDF repair tool:
- Issues related to PDF converter showing offline can be fixed using QuickBooks pdf printer repair tool.
- If you facing printing issues while printing any documents, then you can fix it using the QuickBooks print repair tool.
- QuickBooks has been stopped responding.
- When you are unable to save the file as a .pdf file.
- QuickBooks unrecoverable errors.
- Issues related to reports or printing transactions.
- When your computer is showing “The device is not ready”, then use the printer repair tool to fix it.
- If the PC stopped working just after clicking on print, then you may resolve this issue by QuickBooks printer repair tool.
- Error code 1801 or 1722 can be fixed that you might be facing while installing a PDF converter.
Let’s check out the points that you should consider before installing the QB PDF repair tool.
Users Also Read – How is QuickBooks Clean Install Tool utilized for the Windows? [xyz-ihs snippet=”consult-button”]
Requirements Before installing the QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool
You need to consider the following points before downloading the printer repair tool. If your system is not containing the following requirements, this indicates you will not be able to download the pdf repair tool on your PC.
- You first require to have a proper internet connection to download the printer repair tool.
- You should have 1 GB RAM and 512 MB free hard disk space on your PC.
- This tool can be downloaded in all Windows OS versions.
- The processor should be 266 MHz or faster than a PC processor.
- And, your PC screen resolution should be 1024 * 768.
If your system is completed all the aforementioned requirements, then you can proceed further to download the QuickBooks PDF printer tool.
Procedure to Download the QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool
You will be able to download the PDf repair tool using two methods. One method is to download directly from Intuit’s website and another method is to download it through the QuickBooks Tool Hub. We are going to mention both of the methods.
Firstly, we are discussing the way to download the PDF repair tool from Intuit’s official website.
Downloading QB PDF Repair Tool through Intuit’s website
- Firstly, you need to make sure that QuickBooks has been updated to the latest version.
- You have to open downloads and press Ctrl + J together.
- Next, you need to turn on the printer.
- Then, check that the printer is connected to your PC.
- In the Download option, you have to place the QuickBooksDesktopPDFTool.exe file.
- Now, choose the Run as admin by right-clicking on the file.
- The application will start scanning all the components under the printing process.
- After that, a window will pop up on the screen.
- You have to wait till the app scanning the errors.
- Once the process gets completed, the QB PDF Repair tool will successfully detect all the issues.
- Finally, you just require to reboot the system.
Downloading QB PDF Repair Tool through QuickBooks Tools hub
If you are going to download the QuickBooks tool hub, then first, shut down the QuickBooks application. After that, apply the following steps:
- Firstly, download the QuickBooks tool hub file and save it on your desktop.
- Now, you have to launch the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Follow the ongoing instructions to accept the terms and conditions displaying on the screen.
- Choose the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon when the installation gets completed.
- After that, you will see a list of components in which click on the Program Problems option.
- Click on the QuickBooks Print Repair tool.
- Finally, you need to follow the instructions to resolve all issues using the QuickBooks printer repair tool.
To Sum up
The aforementioned article contains all the information regarding QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool. If you are facing any issues while downloading the tool or you don’t find the article fruitful, then get in touch with us by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number 1-855-857-0824. However, if your PC is failed to fulfill the requirements for downloading the pdf repair tool, you can connect with our team. We will suggest ways to make your PC error-free.