QuickBooks Error H303 indicates that the company file that has been placed on your PC requires additional configuration. The main reason for this error is when the user is attempting to open a QuickBooks company file from another PC. QuickBooks users may also face the errors h101, h202, h404, and h505 while working on QuickBooks Error H303 QB is one of the H series errors.
We are going to explain the causes and the solutions of QuickBooks H303 Error through this blog. You just need to be in touch with us till you get rid of the same error. We also advise you to contact our QuickBooks 24/7 Support when you get stuck at any step.
What are the origins of QuickBooks Error H303?
Sometimes, QuickBooks fails to set up a connection with the server while trying to develop a connection with the company file. Due to this, the user may lead to QuickBooks h303 error. The list of the following points are the causes of the same error:
- Because of the wrong or damaged .ND file.
- If QuickBooks fails to acquire the company files hosted by the IP address or the server.
- Invalid hosting configuration settings may also lead to the error h303.
- The company files are unable to communicate due to the blockage by Firewall.
- Due to the network issue.
Methods to Get Rid of QuickBooks Error H303
Go through the following methods to get rid of QuickBooks Error Code H303:
Method 1: Troubleshoot h303 error QuickBooks by using the QuickBooks File Doctor.
You just require to download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. After installing, the file doctor tool will start work automatically. Initially, this tool will detect the issues or errors related to QuickBooks Software, then resolve all these errors automatically. Once you are done with the procedure, you can restart your accounting software.
Method 2: Check QuickBooks Hosting Settings
- Launch QuickBooks on PCs configured as multiple users.
- Choose the file on both PCs and then click on Utilities > Stop Hosting Multi-User Configuration.
- Now, you need to Turn On hosting on one PC by selecting File > Utilities > Host Multi-User
- Launch QuickBooks again on both PCs.
Method 2: Create Firewall Settings again.
- Start the PC and go to the Control Panel.
- Select Firewall Settings in the Control Panel.
- Now, choose to Allow a Program.
- Select Add Program and after that, in the exception list, add QuickBooks 20xx.
- Start your PC again and verify that the changes have been done or not.
Method 3: Change the location of the QuickBooks Folder.
- In the hosting PC, make a new folder.
- Share and set Windows to get permission to share QuickBooks company files.
- Copy and paste the .qbw file to the new folder.
- Launch the company file in multi-user mode.
To Sum Up:
We expect that after going through all the aforementioned solutions, you will be able to resolve QuickBooks Error H303 on your own. Since we have mentioned all possible solutions along with the causes in the above blog. Sometimes, the user gets stuck in QB Error Code H303 and may face difficulty dealing with this error. In such cases, we recommend you to call us immediately at our QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1-855-857-0824. We will be happy to serve you. You can get in touch with us and talk to our experts at any time.