QuickBooks Point of Sale is a perfect solution that allows its users to manage inventory and sales. This solution is available in two versions: Basic and Pro. The main motive of QuickBooks POS accounting software is to fulfill the requirements of small and mid-size businesses. QuickBooks POS users can avail of various exciting features and functionalities. You can also integrate QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Enterprise to maintain the right balance of transactions. Additionally, this will save you time and ensure the availability of updated information.
To integrate QuickBooks POS with Enterprise, you can follow the simple steps that have been provided in this blog. You just need to be in touch with us and go through the whole blog carefully.
Why do you need to integrate QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Enterprise?
There are numerous advantages that you can avail yourself after the integration of QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Enterprise. As we know, integration helps in tracking transaction balances. More benefits to integrating QuickBooks POS with Enterprise have been discussed below:
- Saves time – By integrating your QuickBooks POS with Enterprise, you can save valuable time. If you have entered any transaction with integrated ledgers, then it will automatically transfer to the connected place. Furthermore, it also helps in making your business robust by arranging an iPad or another device to receive orders, register payments, etc.
- Data Accuracy – The integration helps in eliminating the manually entered information. In case, you want to insert multiple manual data, then this will affect the accuracy of the data and financial transactions. The integration of QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Enterprise guarantees data entry in both the business ledgers.
- Any time access – After integrating POS with Enterprise, it will be easy to access the updated information on your mobile device or smartphone. You can monitor your daily transactions easily. Along with this, you can also monitor the work performance of the staff. Integration guarantees you and your staff will have control of various tools to send the mandatory customer requirements.
After knowing the benefits to integrate QuickBooks POS with Enterprise, you need to consider some points before integrating POS with Enterprise. All of them are listed below.
Points to remember before Integration of QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks Point of sale and QuickBooks Desktop Company files should be stored on the same PC.
- The Integrated application should permit access to other applications in the Preferences option.
- You need to enter sales tax items in the QuickBooks Desktop.
How to Set Up the Integration of QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Enterprise?
You can follow the steps written below to integrate QuickBooks POS with Enterprise:
- First of all, you need to open the QuickBooks Desktop.
- After that launch the Company File.
- Now, you have to choose the Preferences on the POS.
- Choose the Financial and then, select the “Use with QuickBooks” option.
- Now, you need to choose a company file and click on Next and Finish.
- Meanwhile, select the Accounts under the Financial tab.
- Launch the Default tab and verify that the Income, COGS, and Asset Accounts are stored properly.
- Open the Advanced tab and click on Chart of Accounts.
- Now, you require to sync the information for QuickBooks POS and QuickBooks Enterprise Integration. For this, follow the steps written below:
- Open the Financial tab.
- Choose Update QuickBooks.
- Lastly, check for the “Exchange data with QuickBooks” option.
We assume that the article helped you to integrate QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Enterprise. All you need to do is, follow the above-mentioned steps for the integration of QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Enterprise. However, there is a probability that you may get stuck at any step during the procedure.
If so, then we advise you to get in touch with us by dialing our QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number 1-855-857-0824. We are here for you 24/7 to provide you technical assistance. Our team of experts provides you technical support for every issue related to QuickBooks.