QuickBooks is one of the most important versions that work and widely used in a large-sized industry. It connects around thirty users at the same time in an industry, organization or firm. QuickBooks has three versions. All these versions of QuickBooks were designed keeping the financial needs of businesses having a large team of accounts in mind. In this blog content, we have discussed how QuickBooks Enterprise is found to be beneficial for a large scale sized business. QuickBooks Enterprise is the most powerful version as compared to the other two, QuickBooks Pro and Premier.
What is QuickBooks Enterprise?
QuickBooks Enterprise is accounting software that provides accounting solutions without the need for ERP implementation. This software has been designed and developed to grow businesses and non-profit organizations. This is the best solution to integrate tasks such as payables, inventory tracking, payroll, etc.
Furthermore, this software is best whether you have a small, medium or large-scale sized business that is capable to complete all your financial tasks in no time along with the powerful combination of advanced features and intuitive interface which ensures easy working by using this variant software while being extremely professional at the same time. If offers advanced features and functionalities to its users that can be customized according to the type of the business. This accounting software also includes advanced payroll, pricing, and inventory tracking.
Features of QuickBooks Enterprise
- Managing Cash Benefits: With the help of this, a user can track all business spends accordingly. It creates budget plans and tracks deposits & payments.
- Risk-Reducing Benefits: It is more important because this keeps aware and has the ability to detect from hackers or thefts.
- Advanced Inventory: QuickBooks Enterprise users get advanced inventory items which helped to manage all inventory records as updated for any business.
- Templates: Enhanced Assembly the shortage report. It is used in the templates.
- Bill Tracker: This feature is generally used to track all your bills. It allows viewing and organizing all your vendor data transactions such as Purchase, Sales, and Bills etc.
- Auto-Copy Ship-To Address: This feature is very useful, especially for large companies. It allows in transferring sales order to purchase order with Drop Ship feature.
- Improved All Subtotal items: You can multiply our numerical value. Like Amount. Price or any Custom Field that is helpful to calculate total weight as well as the amount.
- Insert up to 30 Users: QuickBooks Enterprise can have up to 30 users, while Premier/Accountant is limited to 5 and Pro is limited to 3.
- Custom item fields: QuickBooks Enterprise can have up to 15 custom item fields and 12 custom name fields, whereas Pro and Premier are limited to 5 and 7, respectively. Additionally, in Enterprise the custom fields can be set with input specifications, and even drop-down menus. The additional custom fields are designed to capture even more data that can be used to search or filter on custom reports.
What is the need to upgrade QuickBooks Enterprise?
The principal reason why you should upgrade to QuickBooks Enterprise is that the database is designed for larger data files than what Pro and Premier can handle. You can surpass the recommended limit of 250mb for a company file and still work securely. In addition, QuickBooks Desktop has a limit of 14,500 records in lists, such as items and customers.
QuickBooks Enterprise was built with Windows terminal services (remote desktop service built-in Windows Servers Operating Systems) in mind, which means that it works optimally with multiple users connected to the same Windows Server, whether locally or remotely. It is optimized to work in a local area network (multi-user system); therefore, it works faster and is more stable than QuickBooks Desktop when working with multiple, simultaneous users.
Benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise
QuickBooks Enterprise is best as well as the perfect solution for any business. It is more flexible and gets more work done, in a well quick manner. It also has a huge capacity to add more customers, products, vendor information and much more.
- Helps to customize the financial reports accordingly by an accountant.
- Track all accounting records in an accrual way.
- Enhance QuickBooks performance.
- It helps to restore all company data files instantly.
- Compile adjusted balance-sheet.
- Updated your advanced accounting reports accurately.
- QuickBooks Enterprise helps in creating all sub-assemblies utilizing a final build.
- Helps you in tracking employee’s or contractor’s time and provide built-in legal needs and documentation.
- Able to customize reporting as well as pricing by other classifieds price charges according to their class.
- The user can review past transactions, billing, invoices and other important documents related to business. You can also do multiple tasks at the same time by using this software.
If you are going to choose accounting software, QuickBooks Enterprise will be the better choice to go with. This is a stand-alone version of QuickBooks Online. You can get to know the features and benefits of this accounting software by reading the above blog. We have mentioned all possible advantages of using QuickBooks enterprise. In case, you still have any queries related to QB Enterprise or want to know the procedure to set up this software, Get in touch with us at QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number 1-855-857-0824 and speak to Certified QuickBooks Expert.