What is the Customer Account Management Portal?
The CAMPS which is a Customer Account Management Portal is a fast and easier way for you to manage the purchases of your company, it’s subscriptions, payment, contact and billing information, service requests. It allows for sharing the information in your organization from one location. It shows all the information like when you have purchased a product, its license, and the product number so you can manage it and can renew it.
Manage all your QuickBooks Desktop products
- Managing the information of your account.
- Make updates of payment methods.
- Manage the contacts of your account.
- Search for your license information and downloading the software.
- Reactivating subscription or canceled services.
- Cancellation of the service or subscription ETC.
Benefits of managing your Account information
- Manage your account from anywhere, anytime.
- Access all your products at all times.
- Provides Security. Updates payment information, username, and password at your comfort.
- Products and Services section lists all the software you have purchased beside with a download link.
- Despite where you purchase your product once you register your product, it should display under Products.
Accessing the Portal
Log in with username and password. If you forget then follow the steps,
- Select on, I forgot my username or password.
- Enter your user ID, email address, or phone number to recover the account.
- You can set a new password. For security reasons, you may also be asked to enter a six-digit code which is sent to your email or mobile.
- You will be now redirected to the page where you can find all the lists of Intuit product after logging in.
When selecting QuickBooks Desktop is, it lists all the Desktop products and services. It will also arrange the details of account and payment.
QuickBooks Online Accountant:
This QuickBooks Online Accountant option will send you to the QBOA Account page. Here you can provide the account information and also manage your clients.
This option will take you to the QuickBooks Online Account page where you can manage your personal and billing information.
It will take you to a page to see all your payment account and also it provides you about the overview of the charges and fees based on the selected account. You can move to the merchant center when you click on the Payments Service Center button.
Intuit Online Payroll:
This option will take you to the Intuit Online Payroll account.
Reactivate Your Cancelled Services
- Click on the Notification icon.
- From the list, search the suspended service or subscription and press the link to reactivate.
- Update the payment information.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Analyze the information from a summary window and check if everything is correct and click Reactivate.
Add EIN to existing QuickBooks Desktop subscription
- The same registered copy of QuickBooks Desktop can be used on the same device to run the payroll process for all companies on a sole payroll subscription.
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll is suitable for single company data file per EIN. Attempting to use various company files under the same EIN and payroll subscription may cause disruption of the software.
- All companies have contact information and payroll administrator identical in order to subscribe payroll
- It is considered that restriction is imposed on each QuickBooks Desktop Payroll service to insert the number of companies on a single subscription.