QuickBooks is one of the reliable accounting software that simplifies the tedious tasks related to your business. It has been specifically designed to track all invoices or bills with just a few clicks. However, you can’t evade error codes and bugs that may appear at any time in QuickBooks. You might get encountered various errors while working on this application. QuickBooks Error Code OL-301 is one of them that appears while downloading bank transactions.
If you are looking for probable solutions to get rid of this issue, then this article is for you as we have mentioned all the probable solutions for resolving the error OL-301.
What does QuickBooks Error Code OL-301 indicate?
QuickBooks Error OL-301 mainly occurs while attempting to download bank transactions. In addition to this, you may experience the same error because of the company file-related issues or temporary bank server outage. You should know that some banks may verify your identity before letting you use their online services. Let’s proceed further to understand the error in detail.
What might be the reasons behind QuickBooks Error Code OL-301?
Below, we have listed all the probable causes that might be accountable for error code ol-301. If you are experiencing one of the following causes, resolve the error immediately to work on the software flawlessly.
- When the Bank server or website is under maintenance mode.
- Because of the data integrity issues in the company file.
- If you are using outdated QuickBooks software, this may lead to QuickBooks Error Code OL-301.
You May Also Read About: QuickBooks Error OL 203
Relevant Solutions to deal with QuickBooks Error Code OL-301
Before moving ahead with the following solutions, ensure that you have created the QuickBooks company files backup. Because there might be chances to lose all your data while attempting the troubleshooting solutions.
Solution 1: Creating a test Company File
- Firstly, click on the New Company File menu.
- Now, choose Express Start or Start Setup.
- After that, enter all mandatory information in the Setup Window.
- Choose Create Company and then click on Start Working.
Solution 2: Verify the Company Data
For verifying the company data, you need to access the Rebuild tool. This tool can easily fix all the major issues associated with the company data. In case, QuickBooks Error Code ol-301 still continues, take the assistance of a technician who can resolve the error on your behalf.
Solution 3: Remove the Temporary Internet Files
- Initially, choose the Tools option and then click on Online Center.
- Now, click on Financial Institution and press the Ctrl + Shift keys to choose the Contact Info.
- After that, select one of the accounts that are connected to the bank.
- Select the Financial Institution Branding and Profile option.
- Next, click on the Refresh option and press OK.
- Finally, choose the Update/Send tab and restart the online sessions.
Solution 4: Deactivate and Reactivate Bank Feeds
Steps to deactivate bank feeds are as follows:
- Firstly, choose List and select the Chart of Accounts option.
- Right-tap on the accounts that are showing QuickBooks Error Code OL-301.
- Now, choose Edit Account and then select Bank Settings.
- After that, click on Deactivate All Online Services.
- Hit the OK option.
- Lastly, select Save and Close.
Steps to reactivate bank feeds are as follows.
- The initial step is to choose List and select Chart of Accounts.
- And then, right-tap on the accounts that are showing the error code.
- Click on Edit Account and then choose Set up Bank Feeds.
- Press Yes to shut down all QB Windows.
- Now, you have entered your bank details and click on Continue.
- After that, enter your credentials and choose Connect.
- It may take some time to stop your bank account. Once you have done with it, link the accounts to the existing account.
- Lastly, click on Next.
Solution 5: Enable TLS 1.2 Security Protocol
- First of all, press and hold the Windows + R keys to launch the Run box.
- Now, write INETCPL.CPL to launch the Internet Properties.
- Go to the Advanced tab and choose the Security Section.
- After that, you have to unmark the Use TLS 1.0 and mark Use TLS 1.2
- Finally, click on Apply & Ok, then restart the system.
You May Also Read About: QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
The aforementioned solutions would certainly strive to resolve QuickBooks Error Code OL-301. If in case, none of the solutions has resolved the error code and you are still going through the error code Ol-301, quickly take the assistance of a technician. We, at AccountantSquad, are obtainable all round the clock to provide you with instantaneous support. So dial our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number right away to get an immediate response.
Ans: The first thing is to ensure that you have the recent version of QuickBooks. Now, follow the steps listed below.
1. Firstly, close QuickBooks during the start-up of any program.
2. Now, launch the Sample File and copy the company access file.
3. Select the Auto Data Recovery option.
4. Finally, allow the tool to resolve all your issues associated with the QuickBooks application.
Ans: Here are the step-by-step instructions to resolve QuickBooks license errors.
1. The first step is to download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub and access the tool to get rid of the license error.
2. Choose the Tool Hub and then access Quick Fix my Program.
3. At last, click on the Installation Issues and press OK.
Ans: If you facing the ‘QuickBooks unable to verify FI’ issue, apply the following steps to get rid of it.
1. First of all, create a company file backup in QuickBooks.
2. After that, install the recent version of QuickBooks Desktop.
3. Now, you need to update the Internet Explorer browser.
4. Choose the correct bank account and try to switch between bank accounts.
Ans: The following steps can be executed to fix a bank error in QuickBooks.
Step 1: Check your bank transactions
Step 2: Disconnect the bank account
Step 3: Reconnect your bank account.
Ans: Here are the steps to change or edit the bank transactions.
1. Go to the Accounting menu and choose Bank Accounts.
2. After that, choose the bank account of the transaction you want to change.
3. Look for receive or spend money transactions under the Account Transaction tab.
4. Now, choose transaction and select options.
5. Click on Edit Transaction.
6. Finally, change the transactions as you want.