In our assumption, you have heard about QuickBooks which is a well-organised accounting solution designed for small to mid-sized businesses. It is not mandatory to have any technical knowledge to run QuickBooks. However, sometimes, users find difficulties to operate the software. While working on QuickBooks, one can encounter some errors, such as QuickBooks Error 6105.
Before starting to resolve QuickBooks error code 6105, it is mandatory to know what it actually is. To get more information about the same, read the following article carefully. We have discussed the causes behind the error 6105 and solutions to get rid of it.
What is QuickBooks Error 6105?
QuickBooks Error 6105 also known as condense data error that occurs due to the damage in the company file. The main cause behind the damage in the data condense is “creating space by archiving some company files”. Therefore, while opening or creating a company name, the user may receive a message, “QuickBooks Error: -6105, -1005 during condense. Unspecified error 80004005 or 80004003.”
Let’s take a look at the causes behind QB error code 6105.
What can lead to QuickBooks Error 6105?
Error Code 6105 can appear because of the following reasons. As a result, you must aware of all of them in order to troubleshoot the error 6105 QuickBooks:
- When you are unable to open the company file that you are working with, then you may face the error code 6105.
- Because of the improper or corrupted installation of the QuickBooks application.
- Due to corrupted or damaged QuickBooks company file, you have to confront QuickBooks error code 6105.
- When you are unable to open the file extension.
If you are also confronting one of the above-mentioned causes, then proceed further to get the solutions to resolve theses issues.
Also Read – Uses of QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
How to fix QuickBooks Error 6105?
Resolving the error code 6105 is not that much difficult. You just need to stay connected with us and apply the below-mentioned solutions to troubleshoot the error. You should keep in mind to close all the third-party applications that are running in the background.
Now, attempt the following solutions one after another to make your QuickBooks error-free:
Solution 1: Reboot the computer
You first need to reboot the computer in order to troubleshoot the error 6105 QuickBooks. After that, check whether the issue have been resolved or not. If you are still facing the error code 6105 QuickBooks, them procedd further and apply the next solution.
Solution 2: Run QuickBooks Desktop as Administrator
If you are running QuickBooks Desktop as administrator, then it can prevent your QuickBooks company file to get damaged.
- First of all, close QuickBooks Desktop.
- After that, right Click on QuickBooks Desktop and select ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Lastly, you need to select ‘Yes’ when the dialouge box appears.
Solution 3: Basic Troubleshooting
The most basic step to solve QuickBooks Error Code 6105 is do basic troubleshooting. Follow the steps written below to get rid of the same:
- Firstly, copy the company file to your desktop.
- After that, you need to try to open the file in QuickBooks.
- Now, rename the.TLG file to.TLG1 file and then restart QuickBooks.
- Check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Solution 4: Check and Rebuild Company File
- Firstly, run QuickBooks Desktop as Administrator.
- Now, login to QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to the Company File and select Utilities.
- Click on the option that will allow you to create back up your company files.
- Meanwhile, select verify to check the hosting of company’s file.
- Now, you need to wait till the process gets completed.
- Close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Lastly, restart the computer and the server computer.
Solution 5: Repair QuickBooks or perform clean installation
Sometimes, QuickBooks gets corrupted due to malware or some other technical glitches. To get rid of such issue, you just need to reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Firstly, close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open Control Panel and click on Programs and Features.
- Meanwhile, search for QuickBooks and select uninstall.
- Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop.
- Run QuickBooks as Administrator.
- Lastly, you need to attempt to launch the file again. And, verify that the error 6105 QuickBooks is fixed or not.
Solution 6: Use QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Service
Sometimes, the company data file can get corrupted. If you are unable to resolve the error code 6105 QuickBooks from the methods mentioned above, this indicates there is any issue in your company. But, you don’t need to worry. Because, you can repair it using the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Service. For do so, you can easily find out services on their Website and get instance to resolve it immediately.
To Sum Up
We assume that the aforementioned article helped you in dealing with “QuickBooks Error 6105“. You don’t need to fret at all regarding your company file data. We guarantee that you will not have to lose any data during troubleshooting the error 6105. So if you have any doubts regarding the aforementioned solutions, then please do not hesitate to contact our QuickBooks Support team. You can call dial our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1-855-857-0824 and easily get solutions to your every issue. Our technical support team is very efficient and can assist you 24*7 to fix all your issues.