QuickBooks is famous accounting software that is utilized across the globe for handling business-related finances and activities. Although, being a software, QuickBooks also comes up with numerous error codes that can hinder all your business tasks. In this post, we will be discussing one such error ‘QuickBooks Error 4’ that displays when the Windows components stop working properly or when the integration manager is failed to connect to QuickBooks.
And, the following error message may display on the screen.
“Event ID 4 – An Unpredicted Error has happened in QuickBooks: Recurring NULL QBWinInstance Handle.” Let’s discover the root causes behind the error occurrence along with its solutions.
What May Lead to QuickBooks Error 4?
To choose one of the appropriate solutions, you first need to learn the root causes behind the QuickBooks Error Event ID 4.
- Due to incorrect Windows components.
- Because of corrupted or damaged installation of Windows .NET Framework 4.0 SP 1.
- A corrupt installation of QuickBooks software may cause QuickBooks Error Event ID 4.
- When QuickBooks starts freezing multiple times.
You May Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5?
How Can You Fix QB Error 4?
Now, you may get aware of the root causes for the QuickBooks Event id 4 Error. Hence it becomes necessary to find out the appropriate solutions to resolve it. Below, we have written
Solution 1: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Initially, download and install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- After that, save the downloaded tool on your desktop.
- Now, follow on-screen prompts to complete the procedure.
- After installing the tool, shut down all running applications on Windows.
- At last, access the install diagnostic tool to repair QB errors and restart the system.
Solution 2: Reinstalling .NET Framework on Windows
- Firstly, press Windows + R keys altogether to launch the Run Window.
- After that, write appwiz.cpl and press the Enter key.
- Choose Add/Remove all programs from the Programs and Features list.
- Now, click Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5 or later versions.
- Select Uninstall and wait until the program gets uninstalled.
- Meanwhile, restart the system.
Steps to install .Net Framework.
- Again, press the Windows + R keys to open the Run Window.
- Open Control Panel and choose Add/Remove Windows Features.
- After that, choose a Microsoft .NET Framework from the list of programs.
- Here, you need to mark the first and second boxes and choose OK.
- Click Finish once you are done with the aforementioned steps.
- Finally, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 will get installed and restart the system.
You May Also Read: QuickBooks Error 404
Thank you for reading the whole post regarding QuickBooks Error 4. Hopefully, the given information is enough to get rid of the same error code. If in case, you are still facing trouble at the time of dealing with QuickBooks Error Event ID 4, instantly get connected with our team to get expert advice. We will be pleased to support you 24/7 to make QuickBooks free of issues. So ring up us on a toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number.