QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is a significant tool that you can freely download to resolve the installation issues.
During QuickBooks Installation, you might encounter many errors such as Error 1603, 1935, 1904, 1402, etc. that lead to unwanted interruptions in the workflow and work process. QuickBooks Component Repair Tool, as well as QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool, are the two tools that you can download and utilize to diagnose and fix issues for the Microsoft Components used in QuickBooks.
With Component Repair Tool QuickBooks, you can resolve errors related to the Microsoft components used in QuickBooks such as Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft MSXML, and C++.
Solutions to fix Common QuickBooks Installation Errors
You can try the below-given solutions in the sequence given below. Check whether the problem has been resolved after every solution. If not, you can try the solution next in line.
Firstly, we will start with using QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool and will download windows update to check if the problem can be resolved. If the problem is there, then we will use QuickBooks Component Repair Tool to check and repair the Microsoft Components.
Solution 1 – Utilize QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool rectifies many problems and is a convenient tool to amend many issues related to QuickBooks Installation. Download and use the tool as per the below steps:
- Firstly, download the QB Installation Diagnostic Tool
- Once the download is complete, you will be asked to save the file to a local desktop.
- Now, close all Running programs & Run this tool
- Next, you can Restart the system after you have RUN the tool.
Check if the problem is solved or not. If not, proceed to solution 2.
Solution 2 – Download Windows Update
If your Windows is outdated then also you will not be able to Install/Open QuickBooks on your Desktop. Your QuickBooks can face several errors, and the Outdated Windows also misses updates related to Visual C++, .NET Framework, MSXML, etc.
- Firstly, Update Windows on your desktop by pressing ‘Windows Key’ on the keyboard & typing ‘Windows ’
- Once the Windows Update is finished, restart or reboot the computer
- Install QuickBooks again.
After you have completed solutions 1 and 2, the problem may have been fixed. If it is not, you have to use QuickBooks component repair tool, which is also called QuickBooks repair tool or only simply as a component repair tool.
How to fix errors with QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
If QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool hasn’t worked and the problem is still there, then the next option is to manually fix errors related to the Microsoft components by trying out the below given two options. These involve –
- Rebuild / repair Microsoft .NET Framework
- Reconstruct / manually rectify Microsoft MSXML
Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
The Microsoft .NET Framework is a Microsoft component that is needed to connect with web apps. Several errors and issues such as QuickBooks Error 1603, 1722, 1904 & 1903 that happen because Microsoft .NET Framework can be resolved with the help of the below steps:
- Firstly, download the QuickBooks Repair Component Tool
- When prompted, you can save the file on the local desktop
- Shut the Open Programs & double-click on the QBInstall_tool_v2.exe
- Once the diagnosing process is complete, restart your computer
The above process will repair Microsoft.NET Framework, however, if you still face an error then follow these steps:
- Click Windows Key
- Go to the ‘Search bar,’ and type Windows Update
- Now check for Updates.
Repair Microsoft MSXML
It is possible that QuickBooks may not run because of the damaged Microsoft MSXML component. You have to perform the below steps to rectify this issue:
- Firstly, register MSXML DLL files
- Next, Uninstall & Reinstall MSXML 6.0
- Next is to Download& Install MSXML 6.0 SP1
- Repair MSXML 6.0
Steps to Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is a powerful tool as it can automatically scan and repair issues related to Microsoft components. But to use this tool, a QB user has to, first of all, download it. For downloading and using this tool, a QuickBooks user does not need any specific system configuration.
You have to apply the steps given below if you want to download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool –
• First of all, you should close all the open applications or programs.
• Secondly, you have to restart your PC.
• Go to the download page and download this QuickBooks Repair Tool.
• Save the file on the desktop.
• Now, do a double-click on the downloaded file to run it.
• Let the tool completes its work.
• At last, restart your PC.
The steps given above makes it easy for you to download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool in order to use it.
In those rare occasions when QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool could not help, QuickBooks Component Repair Tool can save the day and resolve the Microsoft component issues easily and efficiently. However, if your problem is not resolved, it is best for you to seek technical help at this point. Any wrong action can lead to further complexities. Seek support at our toll-free QuickBooks support number 1-855-857-0824 and get resolved the issue instantly.