According to the intuit Disclosure, QuickBooks MAC is the best device for using QuickBooks desktop in terms of features and performance. The method of using QuickBooks on MAC is a little different from the Windows systems. QuickBooks MAC users face any issue while working on it is disabling Merchant services. Disable Merchant services is a feature in QuickBooks MAC in which you don’t need to give the credit card details at the time of invoicing.
In this blog, we will explain to you “How to disable Merchant services in QuickBooks MAC”. Moreover, we have also discussed some important points before disabling merchant services in QuickBooks MAC.
Points to consider before disabling Merchant services in QuickBooks MAC
Consider the following points before disabling Merchant services:
- You need to Refresh and Restart QuickBooks MAC.
- Make sure that any document will not get vanish while refreshing or restoring QuickBooks MAC.
- Close the business files and versions before refreshing QuickBooks MAC.
- By refreshing or restarting QuickBooks MAC, your issues related to the same get resolved. If not so, check whether you have the latest version of QuickBooks.
You May Also Read – QuickBooks for MAC discontinued – Alternatives
Steps to disable merchant services in QuickBooks MAC
When you disable Merchant services in QuickBooks MAC, it will not ask for the credit card details at the time of entering invoice. Follow the steps written below respectively to know “how to disable Merchant services in QuickBooks MAC”.
The first method of how to disable Merchant services in QuickBooks MAC is an Automatic Update Highlight. The Automatic Update highlight collects these updates and place them on the PC that will help you in disabling Merchant services in QuickBooks MAC.
- Hold the Command ⌘ + F on the MAC.
- In the Key-chain, choose Keychain Access
- In the search box, type QuickBooks and select Connection ticket(s) for the QuickBooks Merchant service.
- Go to the Edit > Delete.
- Now, Delete the connection ticket.
- Then a message will pop up on the screen as “Congrats you have successfully disabled merchant services in QuickBooks MAC.
- At last, log out of QuickBooks or restart MAC to check whether the changes have been done or not.
If you are stuck while attempting the steps of How to disable Merchant services in QuickBooks MAC or encounter any technical glitch, quickly talk to our QuickBooks Mac Support @ 1-855-857-0824. We feel happy to serve you.