You may face c 387 QuickBooks error when the registry entry is corrupted or there is some issue with the invoice template. In addition, you may also get QuickBooks Error c 387 when you are not able to run QuickBooks traditional operations by any program.
In this blog, we are going to discuss all the probable Causes and solutions to resolve c 387 QuickBooks error.
What leads to QuickBooks Error c 387
Due to malfunction in your system, you may get Error c 387 that may include the following causes:
- If the Software package is not installed properly due to which the invalid entries have been left in the Windows written account.
- When you failed to access QuickBooks traditional operations by an application part.
- If the system file has been deleted accidentally.
- The system stops improperly due to influence failure or another issue.
- QuickBooks error c=387 may also appear because of malware attack or virulent disease.
You May Also Read: How To Fix QuickBooks Error C 343?
Solutions to Fix C 387 QuickBooks Error
We have mentioned all the probable solutions to get rid of QuickBooks Error c=387 as follows:
Solution 1: Use Reimage Repair Tool
- Firstly, Download and install the Reimage Repair Tool and save it to the Desktop.
- Launch file location.
- Now, the Reimage Repair tool will install automatically. User Control Panel will instruct you to access the program, press Yes to continue.
- Unmarked the checkbox to permit the repair tool to launch an automatic scan and select Install to install the tool.
- Reimage gets installed automatically on the SPC.
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet so that the updates will download automatically.
- Now, the tool will scan your machine to check the health of the PC.
- Once the scan is completed. Verify that the area of the PC is damaged through Reimage and if the repair is required then choose Start Repair.
- Finally, restart the computer and check whether QuickBooks Error c 387 is resolved or not.
Solution 2: Resolve Templates error
- First of all, active the templates in the lists.
- Choose Open Form and choose a
- Repeat the steps written above till templates show errors.
- In the template Window, choose the template with the error.
- At last, edit the templates to confirm the error has been resolved.
Solution 3: Create Invoices
- Select Customers > Create Invoices.
- Choose a template for the invoice.
- Fill in the details like Customer, Items, and Amount (you can fill any type of info since this invoice will be deleted in the following step).
- Click on the
- Select Delete to delete the invoice
Solution 4: Download the Repair Tool from the manufacturer Website
- Download and install the Repair Tool from the manufacturer Website.
- Now, select the Run Installation Process.
- Choose Start Scan to scan the errors.
- If you are facing the errors then select Next > Repair Now.
- Reboot the PC.
If you are experiencing QuickBooks Error c 387 frequently and unable to resolve it on your own then, immediately talk to our Certified QuickBooks Support Experts at 1-855-857-0824. Our technicians will try to provide you the best solutions in order to get rid of error c 387.