QuickBooks error 15270 arises when QuickBooks users try to download the payroll update or setup file. In addition, this error also came into existence when you install the Windows operating system. Due to QuickBooks Error 15270, you may lose your data. So, we will suggest you resolve this error instantly.
What are the reasons behind QuickBooks Error 15270?
- QuickBooks has not been updated correctly.
- If the network connection is not set up properly.
- When the server communication is blocked by a firewall or anti-virus.
- If the Windows program is infected or corrupted.
- QuickBooks is installed improperly.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 15270
You can check out the following solutions in order to fix QuickBooks Error 15270-
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks Payroll
- Reopen QuickBooks.
- Open QuickBooks update service and select Install Later.
- Choose Help > Update QuickBooks.
- Launch Update QuickBooks and select Update Now.
- Mark the Reset Updates then choose to get Updates.
- Press OK to confirm the reset.
- Reset your QuickBooks.
- If QuickBooks Update Service message appears on the screen then select Install now.
- Select Download entire payroll Update to update the payroll.
- Choose Update.
You May Also Read: Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 15311
Solution 2: Install QuickBooks in the selective startup
- Verify whether the subscription is active or not.
- Open Enhanced Payroll and choose Employees > My Payroll Service > Account information.
- Verify the QuickBooks Payroll Account Maintenance after signing in to Intuit Account.
- Set the internet explorer as a default browser.
- Turn off the User Account Control.
- Select Repair QuickBooks Desktop.
- Choose the Selective Startup to clean installation process.
Solution 3: Access the Reboot.bat file
- Turn off QuickBooks Desktop.
- Launch the folder that contains the reboot.bat file and follow the steps written below:
- Right-click on QuickBooks.
- Then, select Properties.
- Click on Open File Location.
- Right-click on the reboot.bat file and choose Run as system Administrator.
- You will have a black window on the screen that will scroll the file names.
- Restart the PC.
Solution 4: Change the settings of User Account
- Launch Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- Open User Account Controls and choose Never Notify.
- Click on OK.
- Restart your PC.
We hope that the above-given solutions assisted you in fixing QuickBooks Error 15270. In case, you are not able to resolve QuickBooks Error 15270 or want to get more information regarding the same then, you are advised to get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support team at 1-855-857-0824 (Toll-Free).