QuickBooks is a phenomenal accounting tool used by thousands of firms. It is quite helpful in doing the job of bookkeeping in a newer and efficient manner. It comes in three to four variants with its suitable features apt for varying needs. Today every software gets an update in a few months or years after its operation. It can be due to two reasons-either the failure of the first or the wearing out of the first. But the allied software and systems may not work in compliance to this newer version. There can be so many issues in this. Let us check QuickBooks problems with windows 10.
Problems with Windows 10 and QuickBooks
With the better and improved version of windows with windows 10, there are a lot of issues faced by the users. These were related to the usage and normal functioning of the QuickBooks, which otherwise worked well on earlier versions of windows.
Here are some of them:
- User account issues: It is one of the most common issues felt by the users. When the users run on windows 10 with the old account, the working is hampered. So the suggested method is to create a new user account. But when such a method is followed, QuickBooks finds the account invalid. The software isn’t able to find the account.
- The main QuickBooks problem with windows 10 is continuous crashing. It happens at multiple times and quickly. Even if you try to resolve the issue, for once it might get resolved but the other time your computer will simply avoid opening it. It happens more with QuickBooks enterprise 2014 version. QuickBooks Windows 10
- The features of the company file are disrupted. The menus don’t appear with clarity, borders are unclear and such visibility issues pop up. Sometimes there is also difficulty in opening the file. They can be resolved easily but doing it every time is an irritating thing.
- QuickBooks pdf mechanism does not work properly in this version of windows. There are compatibility issues with the QB pdf driver. You will have to use an external pdf driver. This is also not sure to work with its full efficiency.
- The program lock-ups can occur with zero functionality from QuickBooks. One won’t get any response from the software and can occur with a larger frequency too.
- QuickBooks integrations might not work with complete functionality.
- The small features like spell check can cause to freeze the screen for a couple of minutes. Only waiting could be an option.
- Due to the problems with windows 10 and QuickBooks, the user have to use QuickBooks in single user mode.
We have given a detailed explanation of QuickBooks problems with Windows 10 in the above blog. One has to go through the trial and error process to ensure proper functioning. These might involve a few clicks to work for minutes and even hours to get the issue resolved.
In conclusion, it is clear that the older versions of QuickBooks are not at all compatible with windows 10. Few features might or might not work with them. If you have any queries related to QuickBooks and Windows 10, get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Desktop Support by dialing 1-855-857-0824 (Toll-Free).